OJSC “MTS Bank” is a new name of MBRD under which the bank performs all operations networkwide in all regions of the bank’s presence.How will the Bank
develop after renaming?
Renaming as MTS Bank is one of the steps within the scope of executing the strategy of the Bank’s development till 2016.
Our main task for the next few years is to come to a qualitatively new level of activity and to become firmly established as a leading universal bank on a national scale.
OJSC MTS and MBRD are part of the single holding Sistema JSFC.
The MTS brand undoubtedly is one of the strongest brands of Russia. The brand awareness in Russia is 100%! MTS has more than 70 million subscribers all over the country and 3500 sales offices.
Projecting the MTS brand onto the sphere of financial and credit relations, the Bank is getting ready to provide service excellence, to offer advanced and technological bank products and services.
Following MTS, we plan to be in the vanguard of the national banking market in all respects!
Towards the new!
The new full company name of the Bank:
- In Russian: Открытое акционерное общество “МТС-Банк”;
- In English: Open Joint-Stock Company “MTS Bank”.
The new abbreviated company name:
- In Russian: ОАО “МТС-Банк”;
- In English: OJSC “MTS Bank”.
What will change for the bank’s customers?
The intended purposes are to be achieved by the Bank by developing and improving the product range of retail and corporate lines, as well as enhancing the quality of servicing. All that will allow making our cooperation with you even more fruitful and effective!
What shall remain invariable?
After renaming, as before, we provide a full range of services to be offered for both corporate customers and individual persons.
The Bank’s renaming as well as other steps within the framework
The following shall remain unchanged:
- All details of the Bank, including the correspondent account, BIC, TIN, KPP (Tax Code), codes: OKPO (All-Russian Classifier of Enterprises and Organizations), OKVED (All-Russian Classification of Economic Activities), OKATO (All-Russian Classifier of Administrative Territorial Entities).
- All contact details of the Bank. Service offices will be opened for clients at the former addresses.